25 Years and Learning
As we look towards the future, Mass Insight continues to obtain support in three significant areas.
- Accelerate Student Opportunity in Advanced Placement
- Accelerate and Redesign Equitable Education Systems
- Accelerate Impact in Equity-Focused Work
We’re seeking partners who care about this work and its impact on systemically marginalized students as much as we do and invite you to join us as a champion of this effort.
To learn how you or your organization can partner with us in these important areas, contact Deputy Director of Advancement Sam Pipp at email@example.com or (857) 315-5249.
Hear from the Mi25 Committee
"Businesses need a talented and diverse workforce and Mi plays an important role in making sure students are prepared for college and career."
"I strongly believe in Mi’s mission. We’ve worked together to grow and develop infrastructure to support Mi’s significant growth and cultivate new ideas for potential collaborations."
"We are proud to partner with Mi and contribute our consulting skills to support their operational and financial activities."
"I support Mass Insight’s dedication to educational equity so that students have the supports they need to achieve their academic and personal potential."
"For the past 25 years, Mass Insight has been at the forefront of expanding equity and excellence in schools across the Commonwealth and around the country."
"I have seen Mass Insight’s impact firsthand when participating in their Career Pathways Series. Mi’s helping students think about their futures, both academically and professionally."
"In my work with Mi’s leadership, I’ve seen transformative change in Mi’s sustainability and tremendous growth and diversification of Mi’s Board."
"Our contribution to Mass Insight’s work dates back to 2017. I’m proud that our support positively impacts students, teachers and schools in our communities."
"Mi’s DEI commitment extends to building a diverse Board. Two Latino Board Fellow Alumni currently serve on Mi’s Board."
"I'm proud to be part of an organization that is accelerating the hard work of improving schools at a pivot point in our nation's history."
"I don’t know of any other organization that has done more than Mass Insight to advance equity and excellence in Massachusetts high schools."
"Mi plays an important role in increasing access to and success in rigorous coursework for historically marginalized students."
"I’m all in on education, all in on high expectations, and all in on those, like Mi, who are working to ensure that every student has the opportunity to participate and the supports they need to succeed."
"Having served on Mass Insight's board for 6 years, I saw its impact. Its work is vital, especially for the next generation of our workforce."
"Funder, former board member and, now, staff – my passion for Mi’s vision for educational equity is what connects me to Mi’s important work."
The Mi25 Anniversary Committee
- Kimberly N. Ellison-Taylor – CEO, KET Solutions LLC.
- Gary Evee – CEO, Evee Security Consulting and Mi Board Chair
- Ted Beneski – CEO, Insight Equity
- Rick Burnes – Founder, Charles River Ventures
- Michael Contompasis – Former Superintendent, Boston Public Schools
- Michael Douvadjian – Senior Vice President, Morgan Stanley
- Amanda Fernandez – CEO, Latinos for Education
- Deborah Jackson – President, Cambridge College
- Abilash Jaikumar – Co-Founder & Managing Director, TresVista
- Sorie Kaba – Partner, AAFCPAs
- Rich Kerr – Partner, K&L Gates
- Anil Khurana – Retired Partner & Global Leader, PwC Strategy&
- Roque Martin – CEO, Aras Corporation
- Margery L. Piercey – CFO/COO, Mi
- George Sargent – CEO, Arnold Worldwide
- Pat Sullivan – Senior Executive Vice-President, M&T Bank
- Jane Swift – President & Executive Director, LearnLaunch
- Jeff Terry – Partner, Rasky Partners, Inc.
- Marty Walz – Principal, Marty Walz and Associates