We have an incredibly talented and dedicated team of educators, school leaders, consultants, program managers, and non-profit executives who comprise Mass Insight’s leadership and staff.
Mass Insight Education & Research
Mass Insight provides leadership in closing achievement and opportunity gaps for underserved students by focusing on system transformation and student academic success. We seek to dramatically improve student achievement at scale by transforming state and local education systems, structures, and policies. We also work directly with schools and districts to develop, implement and assess plans to improve school and district performance. Mass Insight organizes its work around our theory of action for improving schools:
If we ensure that all schools have:
- Sufficient school-level control over people, time, money and program to address the root causes of low performance;
- Coherent, evidence-based, actionable improvement plans that address the root causes of low performance, informed by a review of existing conditions with input from school, district, and community stakeholders;
- A principal who can manage and communicate complexity while maintaining focus on the school’s vision and key priorities;
- Processes and systems help teachers work together to constantly improve and refine standards-based instructional practice, ensuring students engage in rigorous and applied learning tasks;
- A faculty and staff that create collective responsibility for both the quality of instruction and student learning and success;
- Consistent processes for using data to measure both plan implementation and outcomes to determine what’s working and inform efforts to improve; and
- Partnerships that help the school meet the multiple needs of teachers and students;
Then schools will dramatically improve and student learning will increase.
If you are interested in applying to Mass Insight, please email Katherine Kilday at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and letter of intent.
We encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply for any open position in which they feel qualified. We believe that we have a responsibility to recruit, retain and develop a diverse and talented staff.
If you would like more information about joining our team, please contact email@example.com with any questions.
We appreciate your interest in Mass Insight.